Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. These Terms and Conditions of Use ("the Terms and Conditions") are binding on all persons that access the website located at www.doowopstop.com ("the Website") without qualifications or exceptions. By entering the Website, the user of this Website ("the User") agrees to be bound by and shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions, which the User acknowledges to have read and understood. If the User does not agree to any of the Terms and Conditions, the User may not enter, view or make use of the Website.
2. The owners, webmasters and authors of www.doowopstop.com reserve the right to make any changes to the Website, its content and/or services offered through the Website at any time and without notice.
3. The Website may contain links to other websites. These links may also be from Google Ads, other advertising networks, affiliates or independent sponsored advertisers. Doowop Stop includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents (exceptions may apply). Doowop Stop has no control over such websites, does not review their content and will not be liable for their content or accuracy. The User accesses such websites at the User's own risk and discretion.
4. The Website is owned by Doowop Stop and the User acknowledges that Doowop Stop or its licensors are the proprietors of all intellectual property subsisting in, pertaining to or used on the Website including, without limitation, patents, inventions, copyright, trademarks, goodwill and trade secrets.
5. The User makes use of this Website at the User's own risk.
6. The User hereby indemnifies Doowop Stop and holds it harmless against any and all liability, loss, damage, penalty, cost or claim of whatsoever nature suffered by any third party in relation to any act or omission by the User or the User's members, employees, representatives, agents or assigns or any third party in relation to the Website and the use thereof by the User, and/or arising from the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Doowop Stop is committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use Internet encryption software, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information.
8. User understands and agrees that by submitting credit card information to the Website that the account will be charged for the amount indicated on the payment form.
Your use of this site indicates acceptance of the above.